Tell us about that one story that's just too good to keep to yourself. If you made a discovery with Ancestry® that you couldn't wait to share with a family member, we want to hear about it.
And if you share your story with us, you could be part of an upcoming Ancestry® marketing campaign.
Not sure what to say or how to say it? Here are a few thought starters:
• Keep it short - 2 minutes or less
• Use landscape (horizontal) if possible
• Center yourself in the camera shot
• Speak clearly, succinctly, and naturally
• Keep background noise to a minimum
• Don't add music or video effects - just tell us your story!
Upload your video file to us, along with a few more details about yourself.
• Please change the file name to include your first and last name
• To upload your file, click "Choose File" and select to either take the video with your camera, or select a video from your "Gallery" or "Library"
• If you accidentally choose the wrong video just click "Choose File" again and select the correct one
*Please note, uploads are limited to files that are 125MB and smaller